Monday, December 30, 2013

In The Beginning...

Just as the very essence of everything in existence has a beginning, this blog also has a beginning. That beginning is right now. I took the time to create this expository blog in response to the rapid spiritual decline of America. My heart pours out to all those who are being deceived and misled by false doctrine  in which they lose faith in God's Word and ultimately reject God himself. The sole goal and purpose of this blog is to strengthen and purify basic theology of the Bible. I also plan to not just address anti Biblical arguments of our day but I plan on helping you conquer them. I cant promise spelling perfection, or literary genius, but I can guarantee that after visiting this blog you will feel a little more confident in your spiritual walk with God then when you first entered this blog. Feel free to email me questions, prompts, or really anything that you wish to share with me at christian_conqueror@yahoo.com. Thank you for being a part of this blogging experience and I truly hope God can use this in a way that truly benefits you and others.